Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Favorite Things

I fell HARD for these two things in the last week: cell food and cucumbers.

CELLFOOD
Cellfood is the world's #1 selling oxygen + nutrient supplement.  It contains 78 minerals, 34 enzymes, and 17 amino acids. Also, cellfood utilizes a proprietary water-splitting technology that provides a powerful stream of bio-available oxygen plus 129 nutrients directly to the cells.

Most importantly...it helps detoxify the body and balance pH. It is so easy to use -- just add a few drops to your water.



CUCUMBERS
Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need every day!  Just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.  They are alkaline too to support your pH balance.

My new favorite snack list has expanded: raisins, almonds, and cucumbers.

Over 20 years ago, my best friend Katie taught me how to spruce up vegetables with just a few spices and sauces.  I think of her every time I eat my cucumbers especially with organic ranch and a little cajun seasoning.  Seriously good!  Thanks Katie -

No comments:

Post a Comment